We will be offering exceptional price with outstanding customer care for you here if you purchase any flashlights from us. Currently we have a lot of brands that we sell including the famous Jetbeam, Nitcore, Olight, etc. Please feel free to contact Jack Hwang the Flashlight Expert for now to get your quote on the light with model you wish you get. He will get back to you very soon with a quote! This page now offers a few special bundles for all to purchase!
Flashlight Special Combos Recommended by the Expert!
Remember, Lumens is the brightness number. Not always brighter is the better, but size and runtime also matters as well! Some runs high lumen but less runtime. Make your choices or get them all!
Jetbeam BC40 830 Lumens High Power Flashlight Combo!
The JetBeam BC40 is a high output flashlight which uses the top-of-the-line Cree XML LED, and now comes in a neutral tint. The neutral beam color is excellent for long distance illumination applied in hunting. A neutral beam is color is closer to the sun's natural brightness, making it the preferable choice by hunter’s because it does not spook animals the way a cool beam would. A neutral beam also offers better penetrability, which makes the light perform better in fog or rain.
The JetBeam BC40 outputs as much as 830 lumens and has a beam distance of 344 meters. Its intuitive user interface is extremely user-friendly; simply rotate the bezel to change from a high output to low output mode, and the forward clicky switch on the tail provides easy access to a momentary-on feature. The type III hard anodized finish and aero grade aluminum alloy body make the exterior extremely durable, and the customized diamond-shaped anti-rolling design ensures a better handgrip. This bright, rugged, and versatile flashlight is excellent for hunting, security, search and rescue, outdoor activities, and more.
Features and Specifications
- LED: CREE XM-L
- Maximum output: 830 lumens
- Maximum runtime: 11 hours
- Color Temperature: 4750K
- Output Bins: T5
- Tint 3C
- Battery: 4 x CR123 or 2 x 18650 (Batteries not included)
- Reflector: Precision aluminum reflector
- Aero grade aluminium alloy construction
- High performance reflector-based optic system
- Fully regulated advanced power management
- Reverse polarity protection circuit
- 2 modes of output
- AR coated scratch-resistant mineral glass lens
- Type III hard-anodized finish for corrosion and scratch resistance
- IPX-8 Waterproof (submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Dimensions: Head Diameter 48mm (1.9in), Tube Diameter 25.4mm (1in), Total Length 223mm (8.8in)
- Weight: 227g (8oz) (without battery)
Output and Runtime:
- High Mode: 830 lumens / 1h 30min
- Low Mode: 130 lumens / 11h
The Olight SR90 Intimidator lives up to it's name.
Welcome to a new era in LED technology. Leading the way is the Olight SR90 - a solid state LED flashlight that's considerably brighter than a car headlight - and which throws it's beam further.
This is the first LED light we've ever seen which plays in the same league as an HID for output but the SR90 has an advantage: it offers instant, 100% output, which also allows it to strobe, and the optical superiority offers a much cleaner, smoother beam profile.
Primary applications include; Military, Tactical, Police, Security Guard & Patrol, Search & Rescue, Camping, Fishing, Land and Marine Navigation, Customs & Border Patrol, Crime Scene Lighting, Aircraft Maintenance & Marine Interdiction
- Utilizes Luminus SST-90 LED, 30W, lifetime 60,000 hours.
- Output & Runtime: Two brightness levels and strobe mode
- High Mode: 2200 Lumens / 80+ Minutes
- Low Mode: 700 Lumens / 9 Hours
- Strobe: 2200 Lumens / 10 Hz / 150 Minutes
- Max throw: 1000 meters.
- Anti-shattering ultra clear lens, anti-scratching, anti-reflective coated lens with 99% effective transmission
- Excellent tridimensional heat dissipation ability
- Advanced digital power management system
- Weatherproof: IPX-68 Water/Dust rating
- Battery pack: 6 x18650 (7.2v, 6.6A)
- Dimensions: Length:336mm (13.23”)
- Bezel Diameter: 100mm(3.94”);
- Weight: 1580g (With battery pack)
- Accessories: Includes one strap, one charger, one operator’s manual, one O-ring.
- Color: Black, Hard Anodized finish.
- Mil-spec: MIL-STD-810F
Integrated power input socket on the tailcap.
Four indicators on the tail indicating the battery's charge condition:
- 1 indicator on: 20% -40% power remains
- 2 indicators on: 40% -60% power remains
- 3 indicators on: 60% -80% power remains
- 4 indicators on: 85%+ power remains
- No indicators on means batteries with less than 20% power remains and need charging
Two charging options:
- Completed Flashlight
- Battery tube section only
About the Luminus Phlatlight SST-90 LED:
The name PhlatLight is derived from Photonic Lattice. Photonic lattice technology creates true surface emission from the source, which enables large area LED chips with uniform brightness over the entire LED chip surface.
Thermal management is critical in high power LED applications. With a thermal resistance from junction to case of 0.64°C/W, PhlatLight SST-90 devices have the lowest thermal resistance of any LED on the market. This allows the LED to be driven at higher current densities while maintaining a low junction temperature, thereby resulting in brighter and longer lifetimes.
Designed from the ground up, PhlatLight LEDs are one of the most reliable light sources in the world today. PhlatLight LEDs have passed a rigorous suite of environmental and mechanical stress tests, including mechanical shock, vibration, temperature cycling and humidity, and have been fully qualified for use in extreme high power and high current applications. With very low failure rates and median lifetimes that are well above 60,000 hours
Olight M30 Triton MC-E LED 700 Lumens!
In addition to offering Olights world-class quality construction and engineering the M30 introduces Olight's all-new 'Special Operations' user interface which allows for ONE HANDED OPERATION of the light with direct access to illumination mode AND tactical strobing. The M30 Triton outputs an amazing 700 lumens on high output, a double striking bezel design and special anti-rolling design. Designed with the direct input of law enforcement and soldiers the M30 is also an ideal choice for adventure, hunting, and other tough and hazardous tasks that require the brightest and most compact package available.
- LED: CREE MC-E led (M-bin)700 Lumens (at emitter)
- Battery Options in 3 Cell Configuration:
- 3 x CR123A/RCR123A batteries
- 2 x 18500 Protected Li-Ion
- Battery Options in 4 Cell Configuration w/included extender tube:
- 4 x CR123A (Note: 4 x RCR123A's CANNOT be used with extender.)
- 2 x 18650 Protected Li-ion
- Dimension 43.5mm/1.71"(D)X176.9mm/6.96"(L)
- Dimension with extender tube 43.5mm/1.71"(D)X210.9mm/8.3"(L)
- Weight: 165.2g/5.83oz (exclude battery)
- Function Three brightness levels and strobe mode.
- Output and runtime (2x18650, to 50%): High Mode 700 lumens/1.5 hours,
- Medium Mode 120 lumens/9 hours,
- Low Mode 8 lumens/90 hours
- Strobe 700lumens/1.5hours
- World-class super bright Cree MC-E LED
- Max 700 lumens
- Max 90 hours long runtime
- Side switch on tail cap for direct access to strobe from power-off
- Side switch on tail cap for changing modes from power-on
- Three digitally controlled constant brightness levels and strobe
- Front removable & Rear striking bezel provided for close quarter combat defense.
- Superior heat sink that disperses heat to protect LED and electrical components
- Ergonomic design for easy & comfortable operation
- Full orange peel reflector with perfect beam
- Rugged indestructible aluminum body with scratch, wear and corrosion resistant type III hard anodizing
- Twist strip for safe keeping and easy carry
- Water resistant to IP68
- Anti-shattering ultra clear lens, anti-scratching and anti-slip
- Engineered anti-slip body texture for a tight firm grip
- Built-in stainless steel pocket clip
- Advanced digital power management system for smooth and even brightness during battery life time
- Extended tube
- Battery magazine (for 3 pcs CR123A batteries)
- Twist strip
- O-ring grease
- Carry/storage case
- Turn On/Off The Power - Pressing the tail cap switch will turn on/off the power; pressing softly will activate momentary illumination.
- Switch Mode - Pressing the side switch when power-on cycles modes through low, medium, high, strobe.
- Direct Strobe Access - Pressing the side button when power-off activates strobe mode directly
The NiteCore TM11 Tiny Monster - The world’s smallest and lightest 2000 lumen flashlight!
Roughly about the size of a soda can, this little flashlight packs a punch. The TM11 Tiny Monster pushes out up 2000 lumens with over an hour of runtime. A 2-stage switch lets you easily select modes. The switch has the feel of a camera shutter release; push it half way to access Daily Mode or push all the way for Turbo Mode. A strobe and standby/lockout modes are available as well.
It can run off of 4 x Li-Ion 18650’s or 8 x Lithium CR123A’s which fit nicely in its battery canister. In an emergency, you can even run the light off a single 18650 or 2 x CR123A’s. This light is a must for emergency situations or any time you need to light a large area. Get brightness similar to an HID light at a fraction of the cost and weight!
Features and Specifications:
- LED: Three CREE XM-L LEDs
- Four Ouput Levels:
- Turbo: 2000 Lumens for 1h15m
- High: 1100 Lumens for 3h
- Medium: 550 Lumens for 7h30m
- Low: 200 Lumens for 18h
- Integrated Thermal protection circuit prevents overheating
- Uses either 4 x 18650s or 8 x CR123 Batteries (Batteries not included)
- Can run off of 1 x 18660 or 2 x CR123A in emergency situations
- Exceptionally long runtimes using 4×18650 Li-ion Batteries
- Patented Single Button two-stage switch offers versatile functionality
- Patented Integrated power indicator displays remaining battery power
- Power indicator secondary function displays battery voltage (Accurate to 0.1V)
- Coated mineral glass lens resists scratches
- Aluminum reflector ensures a smooth and powerful beam
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
- Constructed from aircraft grade aluminum alloy
- HA III Military grade hard anodized
- IPX-8 Waterproof to 2m
- Impact Resistant to 1.5m
- Length: 135mm
- Head Diameter: 60 mm
- Tube Diameter: 50mm
- Weight: 336g (without battery)
- Accessories: Quality holster, Lanyard, Spare O-ring
SUNWAYMAN T20CS with CREE U2 LED
The SUNWAYMAN T20CS is a medium sized tactical flashlight with a side mode switching switch designed for those who need an extremely high performance flashlight such as for military, law enforcement, search and rescue, and hunting applications. The T20CS has instant access to a super high output 658 lumen turbo mode when using the light for tactical applications, and the turbo mode can be easily hidden when under daily use. Fitted with the newly designed SUNWAYMAN reflector, the T20CS has a powerful throw, perfect spot, and ideal beam pattern. The T20CS also comes with an intelligent low-voltage indicator lamp which lights up when the voltage on your batteries are running low. With three modes of output plus a turbo mode, hidden strobe and SOS functions and a runtime reaching up to 2 hours, this light is perfect for both daily and tactical use.
Features and Specifications:
- CREE XM-L U2 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours
- Tactical Tail cap press button switch, slightly depress the side switch for different output modes and standby mode:
- One Turbo Mode, Three Modes constant output, Hidden Strobe and SOS functions
- Turbo Mode (2xCR123A batteries): 658 Lumens (68min)
- Three constant output modes (1x18650 battery): 476Lumens (2.5hrs) - 92Lumens (11hrs) - 18Lumens (82hrs)
- Strobe: 476 Lumens
- SOS: 476 Lumens
- Constant current circuit, constant output
- Effective range of 278 meters
- Uses one single 18650 or two CR123A batteries
- Working voltage: 2.5~10V
- High quality metal smooth reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern
- Dimensions: 140mm (length) x 38mm (head diameter) x 25.4mm (tail diameter)
- Weight: 124g (battery excluded)
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, Stainless Steel retaining ring on the top
- Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
- Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Tactical forward click switch for momentary on
- Accessories: tactical ring, holster, O-ring, rubber cap, lanyard
Combo: Fenix LD10 R5 LED Flashlight + 12 AA Panasonic Evolta Batteries
$59.99 each kit !!
The Fenix LD10 is a multi-purpose flashlight with 4 brightness levels that allow you to choose between maximizing your brightness or runtime. It is convenient and small, and runs off a single, common AA battery (either alkaline, Lithium, or Ni-MH Rechargeable). This dependable, weather-proof, flashlight is great for outdoors or emergency use.100 Lumen Max.
This combo kit packages the Fenix LD10 with 12 Panasonic Evolta AA Batteries. Panasonic Evolta batteries are the best alkaline batteries on the market, outperforming all other alkaline batteries by 20%. Since the LD10 only takes one AA battery, this package gives you enough batteries to power your flashlight through 12 battery changes, or you could use the extra batteries to power your television remote, wii remote, camera, MP3 player, portable games, and much more.
- 1 x Fenix LD10 R5 LED Flashlight
- 12 x Panasonic Evolta AA Batteries
Please e-mail Jack Hwang (The Flashlight Expert) for quotations on any flashlights you might have in mind, he will get back to you with quotations on pricing for special orders. Many brands are availiable but not yet on this page. Contact for info.